Wincharger Forum
April 10, 2021, 08:20:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wincharger Website "Wincharger.com"

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WinPower parts wanted  (Read 57 times)
Charleypete1957

« on: March 21, 2021, 05:33:53 PM »

I have a WinPower 1800W wind generator I need some parts for.

Power Ring - No Part Number available.  It's a sheet metal shroud, tapered with a rectangular cutout on the bottom and three mounting tabs on the small end.  It appears to be split on the bottom from the small end to the large end. 

Commutator End Bell - I-374-X.  It's another sheet metal piece, a hemispherical shaped piece that covers the front of the generator. 

I tried to attach a pic of the power ring, but was unable to.  Haven't found any pics of the end bell.

If you have need of parts, don't hesitate to post it.  This isn't my first time to post a need, and I've had good luck so far.  This is a small community, and so far I haven't seen or experienced any "price gouging."

Please contact me at charleypete1957@yahoo.com if you have what I'm looking for.  Thanks!
Mike
Administrator

Mike Texas USA

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 05:33:33 PM »

Iíll keep an eye out.  The 1800W Winpowers are fairly common.  Your parts are out there, just have to hunt them down. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: