Wincharger Forum
January 15, 2021, 09:32:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wincharger Website "Wincharger.com"

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wincharger slip ring  (Read 53 times)
Russonz

« on: December 25, 2020, 07:20:05 PM »

hi, I'm from New Zealand and have been given what i believe is a model 39 Wincharger which is reasonably complete. However the slip rings are missing so could someone kindly post a photo of what they look like? Also what makes the brake shoe engage with the brake drum? It was used for charging a 6v radio prior to power arriving to our area which was about 1948 so is there any way of telling it's age? It will be restored and used to power something as yet to be decided. The guy who gave it to me still uses a 12v version on it's original tower to power lights in a small shed.
Mike
Administrator

Mike Texas USA

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2020, 07:20:25 AM »

Welcome to the Wincharger forum.  There are 6v part diagrams on the website under the resource menu, link below.  Iíll post a pic of the hardware a little later.  If it is a model 39, then it was mfg about 1939.  They may have produced the 39 into the 1940s for export.  If you can post or email pics I can verify your model.  Pics posted on the forum canít exceed 150kb so email might be easier.  You can use the website email or my email listed in resources/part suppliers, Wind Charger Mike.

https://wincharger.com/index.php/resources/6v-part-diagrams

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: