Wincharger Forum
December 15, 2017, 09:22:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW!  FREE 6V Wincharger Part Diagrams

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW!!! on Wincharger.com--12/6/17  (Read 61 times)
Mike
Administrator

Mike Texas USA

« on: December 06, 2017, 02:13:14 PM »

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Wincharger.com forum members!   I'm happy to report that we've had 100 new forum members since I took the helm from Gus 3 years ago.  Many sign up just to see the forum pics but that's fine.  We also have many website visitors and forum lurkers out there but at least there seems to be a growing interest in the history and preservation of the vintage wind machines.

Here is what's new on Wincharger.com

--NEW--Winco Winner--Wincharger employee magazine, 1945--This is pretty interesting."Winco Winner"

--NEW--Rusty Treasure photos on the "Rusty Treasures" webpage

--NEW--"Hebco Wind Electric" article in the Winter issue of the Windmiller's Gazette.  Go to  Windmillers Gazette Website to subscribe to this great quarterly newsletter.   

--NEW--In an attempt to reach out and educate a broader audience, I started sharing pictures on Instagram.  If you're already an Instagram user lookup @windchargermike otherwise google Instagram @windchargermike and you should be able to find a link to view the pictures.

Thanks,
Mike
mike@wincharger.com

P.S. If you have trouble logging into the forum, let me know.   

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: