Wincharger Forum
August 18, 2019, 10:51:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW!  FREE 6V Wincharger Part Diagrams

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Parts for 500-600watt, 8' WC...FREE  (Read 959 times)
Evad

« on: April 05, 2018, 07:53:59 PM »

I the governor assembly, including the support bars, the flaps and the control bars for the 8' diameter, 600w direct drive (same  4 brush generator as on the 1,000 watt units just wound differently) as well as the clamshell support pieces that fix the generator onto the turntable shaft.  Anyone who can use them is welcome. You pay postage. If you're feeling generous and have some generator brushes...so much the better. Not sure whether I have the springs but I think I do.  I redesigned my unit to govern by sidefacing so I no longer need these parts. Put them to use and fly that old Wincharger that's been lying around your garage !
Mike
Administrator

Mike Texas USA

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 10:15:40 AM »

That's mighty generous of you to donate the parts.  Hopefully someone in your area will need them.  The 500 & 600W direct drive machines are not that common and they have some pretty neat features like the internal brake on the back of the generator.  That governor (32") should also be the correct size for the heavy duty 6V and some of the smaller 32V machines.  I believe the 600W governor was galvanized and the 500W was not...could be wrong.
Evad

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 12:14:31 PM »

I redesigned mine to sideface and that works well. Come to think of it, I may have more parts, if anyone is interested. I'd love to see them get put to use.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: