Wincharger Forum
June 25, 2019, 02:53:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wincharger Website "Wincharger.com"

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wincharger for sale  (Read 1678 times)
trail444

« on: March 20, 2017, 01:46:32 PM »

I have a Wincharger for sale. I don't know what model it is - but would welcome any information about it.   This was my dad's and he had it mounted on the roof of his shop and at that time worked properly. He had it hooked to a light bulb which would light up when it was windy.  It was taken off the roof when he sold the farm around 1995 and I've kept it stored ever since.  I have a bunch of mom & dad's old photo albums that I am going to look through and see if I can find a photo of it.  I don't know the value, so will consider offers.   Located in the midwest at zip code 62987.  I don't see how I could possibly ship it or even pack it for shipping, so you'd need to pick it up or hire someone to do so thru Uship or another service.  Contact me with any questions and for larger or other photos, since the forum limits the amount & size I can post.  Thanks!

« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 01:48:39 PM by trail444 » Logged
Mike
Administrator

Mike Texas USA

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 12:29:01 PM »

It's either a model 39 or the later version of a model 39 in which case the model number would be on the metal tag attached to the generator.  Doesn't make a difference on value.  I gave a short dissertation on the value of these 6V Winchargers in a recent classified post.  http://www.wincharger.com/forum/index.php?topic=285.0
Also check eBay making sure you check the "sold" box in the search filter.  Good luck. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: