Wincharger Forum
February 23, 2019, 12:50:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wincharger Website "Wincharger.com"

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Great price for some serious wind generators  (Read 1652 times)
windfarm

« on: January 03, 2017, 10:45:02 AM »

This is a rare opportunity to buy large wind turbines at a low price.  20kw for the price of 5kw or less!

Selling two 2010 wind turbines still in the crate.  What's included:
New 20kw wind turbine
New 16' blades
New Electronic Control Box
New Dump Load Control Box
$5000

New 30kw wind turbine
New 20' blades
New Electronic Control Box
New Dump Load Control Box
$7000

What's not included:
Tower
Inverter
Documentation and Instructions
We were able to do some back-checking with the model number and found this PDF for the 20 kw: http://www.pacifictoolcompany.com/20KW-English.pdf.  (Note: We cannot verify 100% accuracy of this description but matches the physical characteristics).

Don't forget, you can buy this wind generator and get almost 30% back through tax credits for renewable energy.

Note: No warranty offered.  This product is only guaranteed to be new and unused and to match its description.  You either need to be someone who knows something about wind generators or know someone who does.

My reason for selling is that I bought these and realized they are too big for my application needs.  They weigh almost 3000lbs each.  This is a serious generator for serious wind generation.

Please email me with any questions and pics.

Buyer is responsible for pick-up and transportation.  Although, after money is paid in full, I can possibly help arrange transportation, not included in the price.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: