Wincharger Forum
March 20, 2019, 08:32:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW!  FREE 6V Wincharger Part Diagrams

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Michigan Member  (Read 1823 times)
Albino Storm

« on: February 17, 2017, 05:34:19 AM »

Hi All,

I live in Northern Lower MI.

A few months ago I took a Wincharger in on trade. I had never saw one before. I ended up listing and selling it on ebay to Mike, who runs this website.

After selling it, I thought those things are kind of cool. So I started searching for one hoping to have a working one on our farm. Since then I have acquired 3 all needing work.

So I'm hoping to gain the knowledge and parts from this forum to restore one of my chargers.

Albino
Albino Storm

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 05:36:28 AM »

More pics:
Albino Storm

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 05:37:32 AM »

More pictures:
Mike
Administrator

Mike Texas USA

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 07:14:16 AM »

Welcome to the windcharger collecting club.  For the short time you've been hunting, you have a nice assortment.  There must be a good supply in your area.  There is a Parris-Dunn generator and prop on eBay that would fit your frame but they're asking price is ridiculous.   https://www.ebay.com/itm/272555173582
Also, don't buy the 6v Wincharger part diagrams from the guy on eBay.  You can download them for free here.
http://www.wincharger.com/index.php/resources/6v-part-diagrams#
A wise man once told me you'll need to find 3 of a particular model before you can make one complete one.  Unless you want to spend a ton of money on one that is complete, I've found that to be true. 

Albino Storm

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 10:32:21 AM »

Thanks. I have a wanted ad running on Craigslist.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: