Wincharger Forum
May 26, 2019, 04:54:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Great Wincharger History Article "Riches From The Wind", 1938 Popular Science Monthly

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the new owner of wincharger.com!  (Read 3573 times)
Gus
Global Moderator

Gus - Richardson, Texas

« on: July 29, 2014, 06:33:15 PM »

I am VERY pleased to announce that I have transferred the ownership of wincharger.com to Michael Werst. Mike is now the new owner of the domain name, wincharger.com, as well as the website and the wincharger forum. He is very knowledgeable about winchargers of all makes and models and his knowledge and experience will definitely be a great asset to this website.

Mike will be making some minor changes at first to address the ownership then a bit later, look for some significant changes to the website which will make it much more dynamic with a new look and new content.

I am getting up in years and was not able to give the website the attention it deserved. Mike's passion for this hobby and his youthful energy will make wincharger.com a top-notch website.

Please welcome Michael to his new position as owner. He will no doubt share some of his plans as the new owner.

Gus
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 04:19:26 PM by Mike » Logged
Mike
Administrator

Mike Texas USA

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 03:31:29 PM »

Gus has graciously entrusted me with the stewardship of the wincharger website and forum.  Gus has set the bar high, putting together an incredible information source for wind charger collectors and fans of rural America's electrification history.  As a passionate wind charger collector, making the website even more valuable as a resource is my motivation. 

My intent is to continue what Gus started, add value for wincharger enthusiasts and expand the scope to include other vintage wind charger makes.  I plan to supplement the existing framework with additional resource links for literature, technical articles, history, museums, vendors and lots of categorized photos.

There will be no drastic changes to the website or forum for a few weeks while I decipher Gus' programming and rebuild into something I can understand and maintain.  If you have information that you would like to share on the wincharger.com website or have thoughts on how to improve the website or forum, please comment on the forum or send me an email.   

mike@wincharger.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: