Wincharger Forum
May 27, 2019, 12:21:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW!  FREE 6V Wincharger Part Diagrams

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For Sale Wincharger 32 volt.  (Read 2126 times)
Galaxie1

« on: February 09, 2017, 02:25:36 PM »

Wincharger model 3231, serial 388. (original post had a typo in model was 3219). Unit is in near new or mint condition through out having NO signs of ever being outside or mounted on a pole. I purchased it over 25 years ago in Sioux City Iowa where it was manufactured. The numbers match on all components and it has a Gambles Store tail fin. My best guess it was never used as the condition warrants. The gearbox and generator are rust free in original black paint. Tail has a little surface rust from storage. The wood blade is in good condition and the leading brass edge is clean and unworn, The internal commutator and brushes are new and show NO wear marks. The pole mounting brush rings and bearing are excellent, but it has no brush cover and pole brushes. When bench checked and cranked by hand at a slow speed it will put out up to 24 volts until my arm gets tired. Does not have a control box but these can be made or they show up for sale. Asking $1500.00 which is reasonable for a unit that could be  a museum piece and needs nothing to be used, except a control and tower. Shipping to be determined or local pickup near Sioux City Iowa. Pictures on request by email or post.

Not included in the wincharger price I also have 2 of the 32volt motors available which could be used to run various items. They both appear in good condition and spin free and smooth. But I have no way to test not having a ready supply of 32 VDC.  I would sell them for $35.00 each.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 12:05:19 PM by Galaxie1 » Logged
Mike
Administrator

Mike Texas USA

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 05:48:59 PM »

Here are some pics of Galaxie1's 32V Wincharger (you must be a forum member and signed in to see the pics and to be able to contact him through the forum).
Mike
Administrator

Mike Texas USA

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 05:50:22 PM »

more pics
judd

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2019, 12:08:10 AM »

Is this available?  Thanks.
Mike
Administrator

Mike Texas USA

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 06:30:56 AM »

I know it was on Craigslist a few months ago.  You might try sending him a personal message.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: